Sunday, October 24, 2010

another list.

- No matter how many times it happens, I am still surprised that Robyn knows someone EVERY SINGLE PLACE WE GO. She may not know them well, sometimes it's just a child...but seriously every time. So weird.

- Work is really great. I love being a manager, duh I'm bossy.

- I'm officially going to be moving in November. This apt has been good to me, but I am excited to live with other people.

- I have recently realized how "not dramatic" my life is. Can't say I miss it one bit.

- Austin is my favorite place in the world. I may never leave.

- My family is crazy. Wouldn't have it any other way. I may write a book about it.

- At work we were being ridiculous and had this discussion...If you could only be one of these which would it be?
~ Vampire
~ Werewolf
~ Zombie
I picked Vampire, but not a Twilight one. An awesome one. Werewolves are hairy: ew. Zombies are decayed flesh: ew. Vampires seem to be the logical choice. So what's your answer? I will say later we added wizard and obviously, given those choices, I pick wizard. Duh.

Love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment