Thursday, October 7, 2010

One of those...

- Grandfather (Cast side) is out of the hospital and now in rehab. (for you that don't know the story, he got bit by a feral cat and has cellulitis in his hand and arm.) What a ridiculous disaster!

- Been working a lot more lately. Start managing in a week and a half. Crazy awesome blessing!

- Miss having Robyn in my apartment. Weird.

- So many heart vs head issues being hashed out. This being discipled thing is kicking my butt!

- I love my community so so much.

- I turn 24 in 5 days. Insane. But relatively uneventful.

- Too many things in life have become about me, Less Brooke, more everyone else. That's the new goal.

- I love cold weather, I'm sorry it has caused some of you pain but I love it. Sometimes I feel closer to God when the weather is like this. Like it's a little gift to brighten the day.

- Miss all of you so much, we should hang out soon. Love love.

1 comment: